CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
Last updated on: Dec 14th 2022
Treebox Ventures or NearShack (The brand NearShack represented by it’s App on iOS and/or Android devices) believes in helping its customers as far as possible, and has therefore a liberal cancellation policy. Under this policy:
- Cancellations will be considered only if the request is made immediately after placing the order. However, the cancellation request may not be entertained if the orders have been communicated to the vendors/merchants and they have initiated the process of shipping them.
- Treebox Ventures does not accept cancellation requests for perishable items like flowers, eatables etc. However, refund/replacement can be made if the customer establishes that the quality of product delivered was not good.
- In case of receipt of damaged or defective items please report the same to the shop delivering the product to you. The request will, however, be entertained once the merchant has checked and determined the same at their end. This should be reported within immediately on receipt of the perishable products and within two days for products which have longer shelf life (more than 30days).
- In case you feel that the product received is not as shown on the, you must bring it to the notice of the merchant who serviced the order. This should be reported within immediately on receipt of the perishable products and within two days for products which have longer shelf life (more than 30days). The merchant should address your concern immediately on receipt of your complaint but in case resolution is not to your satisfaction, please write an email to our customer service team at email@example.com.
- In case of any Refunds approved by the Treebox Ventures, it’ll take 6-8 working days for the refund to be processed to the end customer.